A teenager was pronounced dead after he was involved in a fatal car accident in New Jersey. The crash, which occurred on Sunday, February 17, also injured three passengers. According to various online sources, the car, a Toyota Corolla that belonged to the 19-year-old driver, spun out of control and flipped over on Haddonfield Road and Route 73 in Pennsauken Township.
Local law enforcement officials reported that the four individuals were coming back to Philadelphia from the Cherry Hill mall when the automobile accident took place. The 19-year-old allegedly struck two curbs while trying to make a turn, which caused the Toyota to roll over. It is still not clear how fast the car was traveling when it crashed.
The 15-year-old victim, who was seated behind the owner, was thrown out of the vehicle through the back window. Paramedic crews pronounced him dead on the scene. He was purportedly not wearing a seatbelt.
The 19-year-old driver and two passengers, who are 15 and 13 years old, were wearing safety belts. They were treated for injuries at Cooper Medical Center in Camden and were later released.
If you live in Pennsylvania and have been injured in an automobile accident, then consider scheduling a consultation with a Philadelphia car accident attorney. You deserve to be represented by someone who will work hard on your behalf. The locally based and experienced lawyers at Levin and Zeiger can assess your claim, try your case in court and help you collect damages you may be entitled to.
- Two Philadelphia men dead and one hospitalized after automobile accident Sunday night
- Sunday night crash in North Philadelphia kills two people
- 80-year-old killed and another injured in car crash in Chester County
- New York woman pronounced dead after Allentown, Pennsylvania, automobile accident
- Police officers involved in two separate Philadelphia car accidents on Sunday